Updated Version of Tornado Inequality Game

A long time ago, I created a game for systems of linear inequalities.  Click here to read about it.  I gave it the catchy name of Tornado Inequality.  Well, it has a face lift.  Instead of little dots as trailers, I drew trailers.  Instead of nothing, I have a tornado inequality.  You can make the tornado go across the screen during game play if you like.  I have also included the rules right with the graph in case you need to refer to them.



This is the old:



And this is the new.  Here is the link.






Comments

  1. Love Tornado 2.0! Even more drama than the old version. I can't wait 'til we get to inequalities next year to try the new graph out. I had my students do some descriptive math writing earlier this year, and several of them chose to write about this game - some adding dramatic storylines to their pieces. Students really liked this game, and I think they'll like it even more with your improvements. Happy to share the student writing with you if you'd like. You can find me @nhighstein. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a hit in class today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment